When you choose to utilize Opencare’s Revenue Cycle Management services, you have a dedicated team of specialists to help you every step of the way, here is a breakdown of what the RCM team you will work with looks like:
- Onboarding Manager - responsible for your journey from once your contract is signed all the way to implementation of our services
- Customer Success Manager - responsible for your professional growth through the use of our services and for fostering a positive professional relationship between your practice and Opencare
- Billing Specialist - responsible for submitting claims on behalf of the office, ensuring the accuracy of documentation to get you paid out the first time as well as ensuring your patient accounts always balance.
- Accounts Receivable Specialist - responsible for tackling your Aging Reports. Diligently researching every claim and will follow up on all eligible claims to try and ensure they can recoup the maximum possible payment for the dental offices
- Supervisor, that overlooks all practices utilizing Revenue Cycle Management services.
- And should you choose to utilize our Insurance Verification service, a dedicated team of Insurance Verification agents assigned to work with your practice dependent on patient volume.
- You also have access to a Practice Support team that will be able to address general inquiries about these services as well as direct you to the right team member for any other questions you may have.