Around 20% of all Instant Book accuracy issues come from practices not wanting to give their available time slots to Opencare patients. We've now released the " Manage my Opencare hours" feature for Instant Book which gives practices more control over their schedules by allowing them to define the times that they want to receive Opencare patients.
How does it work:
- Practices can set their hours to indefinitely or over a specific period of time.
- If hours are set over a date range, all other availability outside of that range will not be displayed.
- Practices will get a prompt every 2 weeks, or at the end of their date range, to set their Opencare hours.
- Gives practices more control over their schedules, which could be used to schedule non-Instant-Book practices.
- Allows practices to better balance new and existing patients.
- Patients will only see available time slots within the practice Opencare hours.
- Helps improve the success rate of appointments requested through Opencare.