- Practices can set their hours to indefinitely or over a specific period of time.
- If hours are set over a date range, all other availability outside of that range will not be displayed.
- Practices will get a prompt every 2 weeks, or at the end of their date range, to set their Opencare hours.
- Gives practices more control over their schedules, which could be used to schedule non-Instant-Book practices.
- Allows practices to better balance new and existing patients.
- Patients will only see available time slots within the practice Opencare hours.
- Helps improve the success rate of appointments requested through Opencare.
Should you encounter issues with this feature, kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org - Have your Practice name and office phone number ready with the complete details of your concern so we can get things resolved for you!