Having issues with your Instant Book? Here are a few things to take a look at first:
- Are your office, provider and operatory hours up to date in your Practice Management Software? As we use these as the reference for your slots these need to be accurate and kept as up-to-date as possible.
- Have you created any manual Instant Book slots or blocks on your platform? If these do not accurately reflect your availability click the X in the top right corner of the event.
- Are patients booking in with you without enough notice on your end? Check your provider preferences and consider altering this to reflect a slightly longer grace period for you to see that a patient is coming in.
If everything seems to be in order but still experiencing issues with Instant book, kindly reach us at email@example.com - Have your Practice name and office phone number ready and provide the following information to us for us to be able to assist you further:
- Which Practice Management Software are you using and which version? (e.g. Dentrix G7)
- Which doctor are we experiencing the concerns with?
- Which operatories is this relevant to? (e.g. OP-1)
- What are the working hours of the relevant provider? (e.g. Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm)
- How long is a new patient exam in minutes?
- What concerns are you experiencing with your Instant Book? (e.g. incorrect slots available, adding a new provider to Instant Book)
We are likely to require access to your server and your Practice Management Software when we follow up so when we schedule some time to speak with you make sure you have time in your day to give to our technicians to have access to these resources please.