- The credit card assigned to each provider will be billed on the 10th day of each month, and will include all Prime Appointments happened in the previous month.
- Each credit card will only be charged once, with the sum of all Prime Appointments for all Prime Providers with that card assigned.
- A receipt will be provided via email on a per-card basis with a summary of the charges.
- Invoices can be downloaded by the credit card holders through the Opencare platform.
- Opencare reserves the right to suspend service if an account balance is overdue.
Here is where you can find a copy of our billing policy (Click here). You can also find it in the Opencare app:
- Click ‘Opencare Prime’ at the top right corner of the page, next to ‘My Account’ and ‘Log Out’
- Click on the ‘Appointments’ tab at the left
- Click on the ‘Billing Policy’ button.
Should you have issues with our Billing Policy, kindly reach us at email@example.com - Have your Practice name and office phone number ready with the complete details of your concern so we can get things resolved for you!