There are two ways that you can reconcile or verify a patient's appointment!
The first one is through the 'Appointments' (default) screen, typically done the same day as the appointment:
- Log in to Opencare.
- Search for the patient's name in the search bar and select the patient.
- Start the verification process by confirming the date and time of the appointment and clicking continue.
- Complete the verification questionnaire then click 'submit' once done.
The second one is through the 'Opencare Prime' section should you forgot to verify the appointment the day it happened. You can still verify the appointment after the fact, so long as it gets verified before the billing date:
- Click ‘Opencare Prime’ at the top right corner of the page, next to ‘My Account’ and ‘Log Out’.
- Click on the ‘Appointments’ tab at the left.
- Select the practice, month and provider.
- Right beside the ‘Appointment Status’ of an appointment, you’ll see an ‘Edit’ button, click this and let us know what happened with this appointment!
Please note - any appointment that is left in the ‘Requested’ state will be billed on the 10th unless it is verified or deferred. We recommend verifying the appointment the same day that it’s set to occur to avoid being potentially overcharged.
Should you encounter issues while verifying/reconciling patient appointments, kindly reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org - Have your Practice name and office phone number ready with the complete details of your concern so we can get things resolved for you!